Software Security Assurance
Secure SDLC Advisory
Whether you have already implemented application security policies, processes and procedures, or you are in the initial stage of creating your SDLC, we can help implement your application security program or we can lead your program and then transition it back to you when everything is in place and you are ready to keep moving forward.
We begin all SDLC assessments with a Gap Analysis that profiles your current SDLC program and compares it with today's industry standards: we let you know how your SDLC compares to industry standards; how best to incorporate security at the various stages of the SDLC; what types of shortcomings are revealed; and, ultimately, where you should focus to get the best security throughout your SDLC.
From these recommendations, we will create a Program Roadmap for getting your SDLC program to an ideal state within the next 2-3 years. Once the Roadmap is created and, while you are on your way to implementing your improved SDLC program, our Consulting Team will continue to support and guide your efforts as an extension of your company's security team.
Our SDLC Experts bring together many years of experience in software development and architecture, allowing them to thoroughly understand every aspect of your application's development, its framework and its environment, and accurately evaluate both the strengths and common pitfalls associated with your SDLC program.
Security Compass recommends a thorough Application Security Assessment program across your enterprise customized with SDLC Security Advisory to build a sound foundation to your enterprise application security.
Why Security Compass?
Our team is made up of experts with extensive information security and software engineering credentials. Our specialty is working with your business to provide in-context security advice. We have experience delivering our services and training across various industry verticals.
Learn more from our case studies.
How do we deliver services?
Our consulting and advisory service teams possess a unique blend of technical research knowledge in their practice area combined with extensive experience in working with business leaders across various industry verticals. This allows us to discuss technical details with your software development teams as well as connect the dots between technical security vulnerabilities and business risk when presenting to executives.
Our Training Advantage
Our modularly developed Training Program allows students to learn complex security content by customizing their own experience. Our courses are interactive and hands-on irrespective of the chosen delivery methods: Live Instructor Led, Computer Based Training (CBT) or Remote Training.
Learn more about our comprehensive training offering.
At Security Compass, we understand that application security is a big part of the challenge to securing your organization's most vital information. We also know that every member of your organization plays an important role in supporting your business applications, and have thus customized our training offering around helping engage each of them — general staff, developers, executives — in security.
Students who take courses in our awareness series will gain a sufficient understanding of information security basics to make effective, risk-based decisions. Participants in our secure coding courses will quickly learn how to recognize common programming pitfalls that lead to security vulnerabilities, how attackers can exploit these vulnerabilities, and what defensive coding techniques exist to effectively guard against these threats.
Whether you are looking for PCI compliance, rolling out a secure SDLC, or want to know more about application security, Security Compass is your one-stop shop for information security training needs.
On-site Instructor-led Training
- Live instructor on-site at your location delivering training to your staff
- Our instructors are seasoned pen-testers arming your staff with best practices to securing your information and the latest threat vectors
- Our instructors draw on scenarios that are relevant to your organization to help students connect with the risks in your own organization
- Eligibility for CPE credits
Remote Instructor-led Training
- Access to the same Security Compass instructors that teach on-site
- Ability to have each student learn from the comfort of their own desk using collaboration tools
- Ease of planning, each student will be provided with an access to a WebEx portal to which they can join in and work with their colleagues, no infrastructure needed at your location
- Eligibility for CPE credits for students who have certifications (CISSP, CISA, etc.)
Computer-based Training (CBT)
- Training courses hosted by us online the Cloud or in tailored to your own LMS
- On demand training, take the course at your own pace and convenience
- Full narration by a real person, varying voices start-stop functionality
- Fast forward, rewind, and resume sections as they desire and all our courses are fully SCORM compliant, making LMS integration a breeze