Security Compass provides technology that allows development organizations to seamlessly add security requirements and compliance standards into existing Application Lifecycle Management practices and tools, without changing the way software delivery is handled.
Security Compass has partnered with Tasktop to offer Tasktop Sync to its customers. Tasktop Sync provides fully-automated, enterprise-grade synchronization between SD Elements and the most widely used tools used for software development and delivery These integrations further enhance your organization’s ability to add security directly into the development process by enabling the integration of software delivery tools all across the software delivery process--from planning, PMO and operations functions, to development and testing. This means that software delivery team members, in different disciplines and using disparate systems, can collaborate and synchronize efforts resulting in a more efficient and secure software delivery process.
- Security requirements and compliance standards automatically added to the software development process
- Seamless, real-time integration with and synchronization to the most widely deployed tools used in the software development and delivery process
- Security becomes an integral part of the process—not an afterthought
- Connecting stakeholders across software delivery disciplines improves efficiency and security
- Best-of-breed, open source, legacy and enterprise Agile tools can be utilized more effectively as part of a secure software delivery process
- Cross-repository, cross-constituent workflows dramatically improve the likelihood of software development success in a timely and secure manner and on budget
To learn more about using SD Elements and Tasktop Sync to add security requirements into your existing ALM tools, contact . To learn more about Tasktop Sync visit www.tasktop.com/sync or contact Tasktop at Info@Tasktop.com.
Over one million users employ Tasktop’s ALM and DevOps integration technology to transform the productivity of software delivery, by connecting the development, testing, Agile planning, PMO and operations functions into a unified software development and delivery team. Tasktop customers are the global leaders in financial services, insurance, government and manufacturing. And partners, including CA, HP, IBM and Serena, rely on our independent, vendor-neutral role to connect their customers’ software delivery disciplines via OEM distributions of our products. Tasktop has defined the Software Lifecycle Integration (SLI) category to fulfill our mission to “connect the world of software delivery.” For more information about Tasktop, please visit: http://tasktop.com
How SD Elements Powered by Tasktop works
Tasktop Sync is an integration server that provides fully automated, enterprise-scale synchronization among the disparate tools used in software development and delivery organizations. The SD Elements Tasktop connector automatically integrates the development, QA, Agile planning, issue tracking and PMO software that are part of the Sync ecosystem, adding security requirements to each element of the software delivery process.