Security Compass is a leader and trusted partner in the development of secure software. We have extensive cross-industry knowledge, technical prowess, and have developed the right expert tools to predict, plan and prevent a security breach. Our best-in-class core products include a mix of Consulting, Training and Software Security Requirements Management Solutions.
The Training team is growing and we’ve accelerated at a four-fold pace just this past year alone. Our team is all about applying learning technologies, modern instructional techniques, and data-driven metrics to help redefine how companies learn to protect their infrastructure and software from hackers.
There is no better time than now to join Security Compass, to leverage your expertise and make a significant contribution. Help us envision, build and deliver a cutting-edge landscape for how our customers learn about IT Security.
About the Opportunity
Security Compass eLearning is our heart and soul. The Learning Management System Administrator holds the keys to managing all online eLearning for our global customers. You will:
- Regularly inspect learning usage and ensure students are having the highest quality experience.
- Manage and maintain course content and user data on a number of Learning Management Systems, and perform scheduled systems backups.
- Participate in Quality Assurance testing of all new courses.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Run reports to track and assess system usage and support tickets.
- Provide professional customer service when addressing internal and external support requests.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, yet fun environment.
Who You Are
Technical Instincts - You think quickly on your feet, and possess a high level of independence and technical ability to troubleshoot and solve difficult and complex problems. You thrive and flourish when challenged and possess a high degree of technical experience administering systems.
Analytical Ability - We use data-driven metrics to drive educational results. In order to understand where students may have gaps we need to constantly analyze usage, assessments and help customers understand the implications. You will be expected to provide detailed analysis and recommendations to improve the quality of training.
Detail Oriented - Our eLearning courses are regularly updated, and this role will manage all updates and regular maintenance to eLearning courses—updating courses, lessons, tests, and full deployments for new customers. You will be expected to use these skills to help provision accounts and help customers understand the processes to managing an LMS. Attention to detail is critical to provide a consistent and high level of quality.
Drive - You love to stay current in the latest LMS technologies, and are always recommending creative solutions to customers. This is more critical as we continue to grow. This may include development or procurement of tools or new technologies to assist. This requires an individual who has the self-determination towards helping accomplish our vision and to bring our customers there.
Our culture is derived from one founding principle: to improve the state of software security. We offer challenging work and cutting edge research in an openly collaborative environment. We encourage you to explore ideas and test new theories. Every member of our team is passionate about their work and provides customers with best-in-industry expertise and customer service.
Our Offer to You
- An “open work culture” that is fun, creative, energetic, passionate and challenging where you have the ability to make a significant impact.
- A flexible work schedule with the possibility of working from home.
- Excellent benefits and bonus programs with full support for personal learning and growth opportunities.
- The ability to make a difference – we are looking for passionate individuals with a desire to grow with us and define what security education should be.
Why should you work for Security Compass?
Click Here to find out!